How to use Samsung Pay® with your Libro Card or Libro Visa*
Samsung Pay® – Simple. Secure. Widely accepted.
Add your LibroCard and Libro Visa* to Samsung Pay® and make fast, easy payments from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Use it virtually wherever you shop, with such wide acceptance, you’re on your way to wallet-free shopping.
Benefits to paying with mobile:
- Clear up space in your physical wallet. Just grab your phone and go.
- Contactless, one touch payment. No need to enter in personal identification numbers or sign.
- Card details are not saved on your device, keeping your information safe and secure.
Adding a Card to Samsung Pay®
Before you can begin using your Libro Visa* with Samsung Pay®, you must add your card to the Samsung Pay wallet and be validated by Collabria and Samsung.
If Collabria and Samsung do not have enough information to confirm your identity, you will receive a message to validate your card.
You will be able to do this in one of two ways:
- Tap on the option to call cardholder support
- Tap on the phone to receive a 6-digit code via email. This option is only available if you have an email address on file with Collabria.
- Follow on screen instructions to add your LibroCard or Libro Visa* and then select your preferred method to verify the card.
- Select your desired security or authentication options. You’re all set to start using Samsung Pay!
Check out Samsung Pay frequently asked questions for more information.
Paying with Samsung Pay
Simply swipe up from the home button on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone to access your LibroCard or Libro Visa*, use your PIN, iris, or fingerprint to authorize your purchase, then hold your phone over the payment terminal to complete your transaction.
Where to use Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay works wherever Interac® Flash is accepted. Just look for the Interac® Flash logo or contactless symbol at the checkout.
*The Libro Visa credit card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Visa. Visa is a trademark of Visa Int. and is used under license.