What does it mean to Be Libro?
Libro’s mission is to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario by transforming banking. To do this, we need a team of people who are bold, inclusive, accountable and joyful. We need a team that believes in Libro and believes in our region. We need a team of epic humans!
How we’re supporting staff during COVID-19
We are committed to both protecting and growing prosperity for our Owners, communities and staff. Libro is offering support for staff with resources for working families, mental health and wellness resources: virtual fitness classes/webinars, health coaching and ergonomics, including, financial wellbeing. For more information and updates, please visit Libro’s Promise to Support Staff and Owners and our COVID-19 page.
You’re Part of the Team
- Our employees are our member-Owners too, so you get the same access to all of our financial services and products.
- Whether you’re experienced or just getting into the industry, a career at Libro is based on mutual respect and success.
- Your voice is important to us — we encourage new ideas and opinions so we can provide our employees, members, and Owners with the best experience possible.
We Care About Your Success
- Opportunities for employees to be involved in various projects and committees.
- Career coaching to help you reach your full potential.
- Positive work environment that encourages career growth and advancement.
Moving on Up!
Libro is dedicated to developing internal talent. Take a look at the career path of Greg McQueen, Vice President Community Banking.
Libro invests 100% of profits back into the people, businesses and communities we serve. When you choose to bank local, you are helping our local economy thrive.
Libro is proud to be a Certified B Corporation, joining leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good. We believe this is a great way of doing business and one that reinforces what we have always done. B Corp certification aligns with our business model and Prosperity Purpose, helps us to be transparent and tell Libro’s story by measuring our impact on all of our stake holders and allows Libro to help bring awareness to the global movement of businesses working to solve social and environmental challenges.
Is Libro a good fit for you?
If you’re passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario – we want to hear from you! Need some help with applying?Learn More