With Online Banking Notifications you can stay in touch with your account even when you're not logged into Libro's Online Banking.
Selecting from a list of various notifications to keep track of what's important to you, you can choose when you'd like to be notified and how you'd like to receive the notifications, via email or text message.
Subscribe/Unsubscribe from Notifications
If you'd like to receive Online Banking Notifications via email or text messages (or would like to unsubscribe), please follow the steps below to turn ON the notifications of your choice.
- Sign into Online Banking.
- In the main header menu, click your "Profile Picture" (or placeholder avatar if you haven't uploaded an image yet).
- Select the "Settings" item from the drop down menu.
- In the left hand menu select "Notification".
- Scroll through the page until you find the notification in the list which you would like to subscribe to (or unsubscribe from).
- Check "Email", "Text"
- Once you've updated your chosen notifications, scroll either to the top or bottom of the list and click "Save Changes".
- Once the green "Saved" banner has appeared (next to the Save Changes button) you're able to go about making any other changes within Online Banking.
If you have any questions about Online Banking Notifications or need assistance from a Coach don't hesitate to Contact Us.