Terms and Conditions
The Loyal2Local Bonus consists of a $100 cash bonus for new Libro Owners to use to spend locally after completing the following steps:
Step 1: Become a Libro Owner online or in a Libro location and open a new chequing or savings account.
Step 2: Within 30 days of completing step 1, set up a recurring, preauthorized withdrawal or deposit transaction to or from your new Libro account.
(Note: debit or credit recurring transactions must continue for a minimum of six months; if cancelled within six months the $100 Loyal2Local Bonus is returned to Libro).
- Example of recurring preauthorized withdrawal: monthly bill payment i.e. hydro, property taxes, mobile phone bill.
- Example of recurring preauthorized deposit: pay deposit, government of Canada Child Benefit deposit.
Loyal2Local Bonus is available to:
- Individuals aged 18+
- Individuals and businesses who do not currently hold membership shares at Libro Credit Union
- Reside in southwestern Ontario in one of the following counties or regional municipalities: Brant, Bruce, Chatham-Kent, Dufferin, Elgin, Essex, Grey, Haldimand, Hamilton, Huron, Lambton, Middlesex, Niagara, Norfolk, Oxford, Perth, Waterloo & Wellington.
- Staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members are not eligible for the offer (they are already Libro Owners); immediate family members of staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members are eligible for the offer.
- June 1 to December 31, 2021
- The $100 Loyal2Local Bonus will be deposited to the new Owner’s Libro chequing or savings account within 15 business days of the completion of steps 1 and 2 above.
- Each individual and business is limited to one Loyal2Local Bonus in their lifetime. For joint personal accounts, each new Libro Owner who is issued membership shares and meets the eligibility criteria is eligible to receive the Loyal2Local Bonus. The bonus is not transferrable or assignable. No substitutions are permitted.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Loyal2Local Bonus is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- Libro reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of the offer at any time.
- By redeeming this offer, you release Libro and its employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind (including actual legal fees and expenses) resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the promotion.