How to Enter
- The contest start date is Tuesday, May 17 at 7 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).
- The contest runs until Tuesday, May 24, at 11:59 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).
- Entrants are required to complete the post-webinar survey and enter the specific key phrase as presented during the live webinar presentation.
- Limit one entry per registered attendee.
- Entries are limited to residents of southwestern Ontario. Must be over the age of 18.
- If the applicant is not a Libro Owner, they must have a primary home address within southwestern Ontario as defined by postal code (postal code begins with N)
- Staff, Owner Representatives Board of Directors members and immediate family members living in the same house are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family members include spouse, child, parent, stepchild, stepparent, grandparent, grandchild, brother, sister, father-in-law, mother-in-law, and any other relative permanently residing in the employee’s household.
- A $500 cash deposit towards their Libro mortgage or down payment savings account at Libro.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, no substitutions.
How to Win
- The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One random draw will occur on or before Wednesday, May 25, 2022. The draw will happen at Libro’s administration office, 217 York Street, London, Ontario.
- Libro will contact the potential winner and require a reply within ten (10) business days via email, followed by a Libro Connect representative to ensure account status. In case of no response from the winner, within the ten (10) business day period, at the sole and absolute discretion of Libro Credit Union, Libro will disqualify that entrant. From there, the winner will forfeit their entitlement to receive a prize. In addition, Libro will choose an alternate eligible entry randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The potential winner must be a Libro Owner or open an account to receive the prize.
- Become a Libro Owner online at https://www.libro.ca/join-libro or in a Libro location and open a new personal chequing account, savings account, or investment product.
- Within 30 days of completing step 1, Libro will release the funds, and they must remain for a minimum of six months; if cancelled within six months, the $500 must be returned to Libro.
- The potential winner must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question before being declared a winner.
- The winner must sign a declaration and release confirming compliance with the rules, acceptance of the prize awarded, consenting to the use of their name, address, and or/photograph without compensation in any publicity carried out by Libro from liability in connection with the awarding and use of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
- The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- By entering this contest, you consent to Libro Credit Union using the information submitted with your entry to administer the contest and to use this information (including email address) to contact you to promote products and services which may be of interest to you. The information provided is strictly confidential and will not be sold, loaned, rented, or given to any other individual or organization for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Libro Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of the contest.
- By entering this contest, you release Libro and its employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind (including actual legal fees and expenses) resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the contest.