How to use Google Pay™ with your Libro Card or Libro Visa*
Google Pay™ – the fast, simple way to pay!
Google Pay™ is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places — online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security. Plus, you can manage your account wherever you want – on the web or in the app.
Benefits to paying with mobile:
- Clear up space in your physical wallet. Just grab your phone and go.
- Contactless, one touch payment. No need to enter in personal identification numbers or sign.
- Card details are not saved on your device, keeping your information safe and secure.
Adding a Card to Google Pay™
You will be able to do this in one of two ways:
- For a LibroCard (Debit/Debit Mastercard) or a Libro Visa*: from your Google Wallet
- For a Libro Visa* you can also do this from the CardWise mobile app.
Adding a Card Directly from Your Google Wallet
On your smartphone:
- Download Google Wallet from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- Tap the (+) sign.
- Tap “Payment Card”
- Tap “New credit or debit card.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your LibroCard or Libro Visa*.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method choose an option from the list and follow the prompts.
On your wearable:
- Open Google Pay on the watch.
- Tap (+) to Add Card to choose from cards on your phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete setup.
Check out Google Pay frequently asked questions for more information.
Adding a Libro Visa* Card from the CardWise App
- Log into the CardWise Mobile app
- On the initial screen tap “Add to Google Pay”
- Follow the prompts.
- All set!
Paying with Google Pay
With your smartphone:
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold your phone over the terminal until you see a blue check mark on the screen.
With your wearable:
- On your watch, open the Google Pay app.
- Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you hear a sound or feel vibration from your watch.
When paying within apps:
With Google Pay, you can check out in apps without having to enter your payment information. Shop, order takeout, or get tickets with the simple press of a button.
Where to use Google Pay
Google Pay using your Libro Card works wherever Interac® Flash is accepted. Just look for the Interac Flash logo or contactless symbol at the checkout. Some stores will also display the Google Pay logo.
You can also pay online and in-app wherever the Buy with Google Pay button is displayed.
Google Pay is trademark of Google LLC.
*The Libro Visa credit card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Visa. Visa is a trademark of Visa Int. and is used under license.