- Nominations are due by 4:00 p.m. on October 13, 2017.
- Recipients will be announced at Libro’s 3rd Annual General Meeting, in April 8, 2018.
- Nominations should reflect accomplishments completed within the last 24 months.
- You may nominate more than one person; each nomination must be on a separate form.
- All nominations will be confidentially directed to Tania Goodine, Executive Vice President Engagement, Libro Credit Union.
- The selection committee is made up of Libro Credit Union’s CEO, EVP Engagement, EVP Advice & Service Delivery, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors’ Human Resources Committee.
Achievements may include:
- Volunteer activities in the community which are aligned with Libro’s focus areas of youth leadership and development, economic development or money smarts.
- Contribution to economic development, social enterprise or employment.
- Impact on Owner prosperity through coaching, service excellence and dedication to being Libro.
- Impact on transforming banking through significant leadership and effort.
- Contribution to co-operative values and credit union direction.
Eligibility per group
- Libro Credit Union staff (excluding Executive Leadership Team).
- Libro Owner Representatives (excluding Libro Board of Directors).
- Libro Owners (excluding Libro staff, Owner Representatives and immediate family members).
The Growing Prosperity Awards Celebrate this Culture of Excellence
Libro Credit Union’s success is due to the many bold, passionate, and epic individuals who contribute their enthusiasm and expertise. The Growing Prosperity Awards celebrate this culture of excellence. The awards honour those who have made an exceptional contribution to growing prosperity in southwestern Ontario or to transforming banking for Libro Owners.
Nomination Now Open
Nominate a Libro Owner, Libro Owner Representative or Libro Staff member who is making exceptional and significant contributions to growing prosperity in southwestern Ontario.
2016 Growing Prosperity Award Recipients
Recipient - Owner
Sharon is recognized for her leadership, initiative, and involvement in the North Perth community. Sharon is the General Manager of the Listowel Chamber of Commerce and is known for always making local businesses her priority. Her volunteerism is evident in her involvement with many community groups.
Recipient - Owner Representative
Donna is recognized for her leadership, support for Libro, and community-minded focus. While serving as an Owner Representative on a branch council since 2009, Donna is recognized for her continuous advocacy for employment and education issues. Her volunteerism is also evident in her involvement with various local organizations and events in her community.
Recipient - Staff
Susan is recognized for her leadership, compassion, and generosity with Owners. As a Financial Advisor at Libro, she is notorious for going above and beyond, guiding and supporting Owners to achieve their financial and personal goals. The trust that Susan ensues with the Owners truly reflects the notion that she embodies what it means to be Libro.