Growing Prosperity Awards
Nominations are now closed for 2020!
Libro Credit Union’s success is due to the many bold, passionate, and epic individuals who contribute their enthusiasm and expertise. The Growing Prosperity Awards celebrate this culture of excellence. The awards honour those who have made an exceptional contribution to growing prosperity in southwestern Ontario or to transforming banking for Libro Owners.
- Deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, October 2nd, 2020.
- Recipients will be announced at Libro’s Annual General Meeting on April 2021.
- Nominations should reflect accomplishments completed within the last 24 months.
- You may nominate more than one person; each nomination must be on a separate form.
- All nominations will be confidentially directed to Brian Aalbers, EVP People & Culture, Libro Credit Union.
- The selection committee is made up of Libro Credit Union’s CEO, EVP Employee Experience, EVP Advice & Service Delivery, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors’ People & Culture Committee.
Achievements may include:
- Volunteer activities in the community which are aligned with Libro’s Pillars of Employment, Housing, Local Food Accessibility and Financial Resilience.
- Contribution to economic development, social enterprise or employment.
- Impact on Owner prosperity through coaching, service excellence and dedication to being Libro.
- Impact on transforming banking through significant leadership and effort.
- Contribution to co-operative values and credit union direction.
Eligibility per group
- Libro Credit Union staff (excluding Executive Leadership Team).
- Libro Owner Representatives (excluding Libro Board of Directors).
- Libro Owners (excluding Libro staff, Owner Representatives and immediate family members).
2018 Growing Prosperity Award Recipients
Recipient - Owner
Corbyn has been a fixture in the North Perth community and has been a wonderful spokesperson for all youth with his powerful message of inspiration through inclusion and believing in yourself.
Recipient - Owner Representative
Rick is recognized for his engagement at Libro and his local community. As a member of the Ontario Home Builder’s Association, his primary goal is to positively impact provincial policies that impact the industry. He is an active advocate and campaigns for Keep the Dream Alive campaign, which promotes action to boost the housing supply and provide first time homebuyers some relief through transfer tax rebates, among other initiatives.
Recipient - Staff
Frank is recognized for his leadership, initiative, and connection to our Commercial and Agricultural Owners through relationship banking. From keeping our Owners at the centre of everything we do, to contributing to Libro’s strategic direction, his passion and impact significantly manifests in the community.