Growing Prosperity Awards
Nominations are now open for 2021!
Libro Credit Union’s success is due to the many bold, passionate, and epic individuals who contribute their enthusiasm and expertise. The Growing Prosperity Awards celebrate this culture of excellence. The awards honour those who have made an exceptional contribution to growing prosperity in southwestern Ontario or to transforming banking for Libro Owners. Click here to nominate someone.
- Deadline to submit a nomination is Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Recipients will be announced at Libro’s Annual General Meeting on April 2022.
- Nominations should reflect accomplishments completed within the last 24 months.
- You may nominate more than one person; each nomination must be on a separate form.
- All nominations will be confidentially directed to Brian Aalbers, EVP People & Culture, Libro Credit Union.
- The selection committee is made up of Libro Credit Union’s CEO, EVP Employee Experience, EVP Advice & Service Delivery, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors, Chair of Libro’s Board of Directors’ People & Culture Committee.
Achievements may include:
- Volunteer activities in the community which are aligned with Libro’s Pillars of Employment, Housing, Local Food Accessibility and Financial Resilience.
- Contribution to economic development, social enterprise or employment.
- Impact on Owner prosperity through coaching, service excellence and dedication to being Libro.
- Impact on transforming banking through significant leadership and effort.
- Contribution to co-operative values and credit union direction.
Eligibility per group
- Libro Credit Union staff (excluding Executive Leadership Team).
- Libro Owner Representatives (excluding Libro Board of Directors).
- Libro Owners (excluding Libro staff, Owner Representatives and immediate family members).