Family farms are the heart of southwestern Ontario and Libro is proud to stand by our farmers!
At Libro, we’re into growing prosperity for our Owners and for southwestern Ontario. We grow our relationships with others of like-mind and want to help you grow your farm or agri-business. We love seeing others grow and prosper!
Whether you’re a cash crop, livestock or mixed farming enterprise, family owned or corporate, your success is our success.
Libro’s operating accounts are made to fit your needs, from small to large and simple to complex. Not sure what suits you best? A Libro Coach can help!
Looking to buy property, construct a barn or lease equipment? Libro has all the borrowing options you need to run your farm operation.
LIBRO’S AGRIINVEST ACCOUNT
This unique farm account helps you manage small income declines, and provides support for investments to reduce risks or improve market income. Your AgriInvest account builds as you make annual deposits. Deposits based on a percentage of your Allowable Net Sales and receive matching contributions from federal and provincial governments.
- Save funds to use when you are short, for crops, commodities or livestock
- The government will match the funds you place into the account, effectively doubling your savings
- Flexible withdrawals - funds can be withdrawn whenever you need them
- No withdrawal fees
- Competitive rates
When you run your own business, no matter what type, your needs go beyond cash in and cash out. Libro offers a variety of services to add value to our relationship and value to you, as a business owner.
- Advice: financial planning, succession planning and investing
- Employer Services: payroll service, financial literacy programs for your employees, group RRSPs
- Cash Management: commercial online banking, online bill and tax payments, direct deposit and more