Safe and Secure Access to Government Services
Libro has adopted the Interac sign-in service as a new, real-time way to verify people’s identity online when logging into Government of Canada websites. Instead of having to create and manage a new username and password, Libro Owners can sign in with Libro online banking credentials – which they already know and trust.
Features at a Glance:
- You’re in Control: You decide when and which government services you want to sign into with your Libro Online Banking credentials.
- It’s Convenient: Easily access government services on the go or from the comfort of your home.
- Secure and Private: Triple Blind® capabilities at its core, meaning no party at Libro, government service or network operator – knows from where or to where you are signing in.
- Remember One Password: No need to remember multiple passwords to login into different services. Your Libro Online Banking password is the only one you’ll need to remember.
How it Works:
- Access a Government Sign-In Partner.
- Select Libro from the list of available financial institutions.
- Login using your Libro credentials, the same ones used for your online banking access.
A collaboration between Libro Credit Union and Interac.
Learn more about this exciting new technology!
Interac and the Interac logo are trademarks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.