Libro's 2021 Student Award Winners
Brooklyn Ambis, Josh Buchwald, Noella Michaud, and Thomas Rickus.
Ava Hill, Jacqueline Whaling, Jessie Payne, Makenzie Hallam, Nicole Van Bakel, and Victoria Ireland.
Lambton Kent Middlesex
Cameron Vandermeersch, Kayden Laporte-Hayes, Meagan Ravell, Micah Tamminga, and Peyton Moffatt.
London Elgin Oxford
Carlie Evans, Damilola Adejuwon, Josh Underwood, Madeline Leslie, Safae Bizgarne, Sarah Allan, Valeriya Medvedeva, and Yusar Madlol.
Emma Lunau Smith, Ginny Wang, Grace Hur, and Janessa Mostert.
Alyssa MacMillan, Anumita Jain, Caitlyn Humber, Ethan Hill, Giulia Buratto, Jenna Reaume, and Madison Selwood.
To be eligible for the award the applicant must:
- Be seventeen (17) to twenty-five (25) years- of- age at the time of application.
- Have a current minimum academic average of a C+ (67%) or higher.
- Demonstrate commitment to their community through leadership and volunteer activities.
- Be enrolled full-time in a Canadian college, university, apprenticeship program, technical institute or private college for September 2021.
- Have a primary home address within southwestern Ontario (postal code begins with N) as defined by postal code (but may be enrolled in school away from their primary home address), or has a primary address outside of that area but is an Owner of Libro Credit Union at the time of completing the application.
- Complete the online application form
- Winners are selected based upon Libro’s assessment of the best application amongst eligible applicants.
- This award program is open to both non Owners (within the specified geographic area) and Owners of Libro Credit Union
- Staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members and immediate family members living in the same house are not eligible for a Libro Student Award.
- Past award recipients who have won awards from Libro Credit Union are not eligible to receive an award in 2021.
- Winners will be notified by phone no later than May 31, 2021.
- Winners are announced publicly at Facebook.com/librocreditunion, on Twitter, the Libro Credit Union branch network and libro.ca/studentawards. They may also be announced through press releases and other media outlets