What does it mean to Be Libro?
Libro's mission is to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario by transforming banking. To do this, we need a team of people who are bold, inclusive, accountable and joyful. We need a team that believes in Libro and believes in our region. We need a team of epic humans!
If you think you have what it takes to Be Libro, we encourage you to view our current career opportunities and apply today!
A company you can count on
- As a 2016 - 2019 Platinum Level Aon Best Employer in Canada, Libro demonstrates exceptional performance in employee engagement, leadership, performance culture, and employment brand.
- We are a Living Wage Employer, providing you with comfortable and competitive wages.
- Progressive human resources policies, benefits, and resources needed to build your career.
You’re part of the team
- Our employees are our member-Owners too, so you get the same access to all of our financial services and products.
- Whether you’re experienced or just getting into the industry, a career at Libro is based on mutual respect and success.
- Your voice is important to us — we encourage new ideas and opinions so we can provide our employees, members, and Owners with the best experience possible.
We care about your success
- Opportunities for employees to be involved in various projects and committees.
- Career coaching to help you reach your full potential.
- Positive work environment that encourages career growth and advancement.
Many Libro employees are here for the long-haul. With work-life balance - why would you work anywhere but Libro?
Compensation and Benefits
Beyond competitive salaries, staff receive discount rates on banking products, participate in Libro's annual variable compensation program, have access to an award-winning wellness program, and receive an exceptional benefits package.
In 2016, Libro became a Living Wage employer which means all staff are paid at a rate at which a household can meet its basic needs.
Moving on Up!
Libro is dedicated to developing internal talent. Take a look at the career path of Greg McQueen, Vice President Community Banking.
Is Libro a good fit for you?
If you're passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario - we want to hear from you!