How it works
- A Corporate Creditor Identification Number (CCIN) is assigned to identify your business.
- Your business is added to the bill payment vendor lists with most Canadian financial institutions.
- You can collect funds by ATMs, online banking, telephone banking and the branch network from businesses and individuals using any Canadian financial institution!
Easy payment options for your clients and donors
Conveniently available at most Canadian financial institutions
Easily tracked payments through electronic methods
Simplify your receivables
- All incoming funds are consolidated and deposited into your Libro account.
- An electronic file is created daily containing all deposit information.
- Helps eliminate the need for manual processing of incoming payments.
- Helps eliminate returned items and NSFs.