Bill Payment Processing Service
Libro’s Bill Payment Processing Service offers business Owners simple, convenient options for collecting funds from customers, vendors or donors directly into a Libro account.
How it works
- A Corporate Creditor Identification Number (CCIN) is assigned to identify your business.
- Your business is added to the bill payment vendor lists with most Canadian financial institutions.
- You can collect funds by ATMs, online banking, telephone banking and the branch network from businesses and individuals using any Canadian financial institution!
Simplify your receivables
- All incoming funds are consolidated and deposited into your Libro account.
- An electronic file is created daily containing all deposit information.
- Helps eliminate the need for manual processing of incoming payments.
- Helps eliminate returned items and NSFs.