Join us at the Libro Credit Union Annual General Meeting
Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 10 a.m.
To register for Libro’s AGM click the Chime Live button below.
- Create a new user login by clicking the “New Register” button first.
- Fill in the form to create user account, then click “Send”.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the email address you provided. Follow the instructions to confirm your registration.
- Use your email and password to log in to Chime Live. Feel free to join the platform anytime before the AGM to see how easy it is to engage with others and ask questions.
See below for some tips on how to maximize your AGM experience with Chime Live.
About the AGM
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is for voting Owner Representatives to receive reports, appoint external auditors, elect Directors, and to handle any other business as may come before the meeting according to the materials in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) Workbook and to our credit union's by-laws.
With ongoing public health concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are once again holding the AGM via webcast. We are hosting the event using Chime Live. Attendees must register in advance in order to access the AGM live stream.
Owners, Owner Representatives, staff and other guests will have an opportunity to follow the meeting, connect with other attendees, and ask questions in our virtual environment.
During the AGM, attendees should reference the electronic copy of the AGM Workbook, which is posted below.
Learn more about our director candidates below.
Maximize your AGM experience with Chime Live
Here are a few things you can do to enhance your experience and avoid technical issues during the Annual General Meeting:
- Web Browser – Chime Live works best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Note: Internet Explorer is not compatible with this platform.
- Internet Connection – High-speed internet offers the best experience. To test your connection, visit www.nperf.com. The ideal internet speed you’re looking for is at least 5 mbps per second. Note: If you experience technical difficulties due to your internet connection, a recording of the AGM will be posted here following the event.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Owner Representatives are Libro ambassadors who are highly informed on governance, strategic, and community based initiatives that support our local communities. Libro’s Owner Representatives carry the vote of our Owners to make informed governance decisions.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors at Libro ensures our Owners continue to be placed first in all that we do by creating a long-term sustainable plan, maintaining effective risk oversight, supporting a world-class governance structure and engaging leadership to lead dedicated staff teams.
Nominations & Elections
Each November Owners elect, by ballot or through acclamation, Owner Representatives in each Libro Region to begin a term on the Regional Council the following January. These passionate individuals in turn elect our Board of Directors on behalf of all Owners at Libro’s Annual General Meeting.
It is always rewarding to have your voice requested by the decision makers - be it the CEO, a board member, branch manager, or branch staff, but most rewarding is interacting with fellow Libro owners. Sharing in their pride of ownership and understanding of the value of the co-operative movement.Jeff McCallum
Meet, share and learn with individuals who are passionate about a local financial institution building prosperity for all of its Owners, while working towards a better southwestern Ontario for all.
Help your local community grow and prosper through the Libro Prosperity Fund and play a key role in determining where and how Libro invests in your neighbourhood. When our communities win, we all win!
Benefit from valuable training and experience as a Libro Owner Representative that will prepare you to serve in other community positions and roles, and on boards and committees in the non-for-profit sector.