Terms and Conditions
- Cash back amount is equivalent to 2.5% of the mortgage and is paid upon closing.
- Offered on 5-year mortgage terms for owner-occupied residential dwellings with one to four units or single-family residential properties.
- Offered on new or refinanced first mortgages that are new to Libro.
- Minimum mortgage amount: $100,000.
- Maximum cash back amount available to be earned is $12,500 (for mortgages over $500,000 a cash back amount of $12,500 will be used).
- Interest rate can be found on our Rates page and is subject to change.
- Cash back cannot be used towards down payment.
- Blend and extend is not available during the five-year term.
- Cash back amount is repayable if the mortgage loan is discharged, transferred or renewed before the maturity date. In the event that the mortgage term is broken, Owner is required to pay back the cash back amount using this formula: the cash back amount paid to the Owner divided by 60 months times the number of months remaining to maturity (rounded up to the start of the nearest whole month).
- Offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time.