Libro Credit Union has partnered with several Chamber of Commerce and Business Improvement Area (BIA) organizations to offer business banking deals to members and additional perks for their employees.* See participating organizations here.
Local, Personalized Service
Libro offers more than just financial products – we provide advice and solutions to help your business succeed. Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting out, a multi-generational enterprise or a business looking to go from small to medium, we have Coaches to help you get where you’re going.
Business Banking and Cash Management Services
- Enjoy free banking for 12 months when you open a new business banking account.
- Receive a $500 credit towards reduced or waived set up fees on popular business banking solutions such as merchant services, business Visa, automated fund transfer services, wires, commercial online banking, remote deposit capture, payroll services, group RRSP services, Interac e-Transfers, and other cash management services.
- Loan application fee waived on your first Libro small business loan.
Preferred Personal Banking package for Business Owners and their Staff
- 12 months free banking on personal daily banking accounts.
- Dedicated financial coach who can help you reach your goals.
- No-charge home appraisal with your new Libro mortgage.
- Free financial webinars and seminars presented to staff teams, for example investing 101, budgeting, first time home buyers.
Participating Chambers & BIAs
- Amherstburg Chamber of Commerce
- Harrow & Colchester South Chamber of Commerce
- Kingsville Business Improvement Area
- Leamington District Chamber of Commerce
Don’t see your organization listed? Contact Libro for more information.
Ready to grow your business with Libro?
*Some conditions apply, contact Libro for full details.