Libro is delighted to announce a new family of Visa® personal and business credit cards.
As part of our work to transform banking and grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario, Libro is adding new credit cards to assist your payment service needs.
Starting September 1, Libro will partner with a Canadian credit card supplier expressly created to help credit unions offer best-in-class credit card options.
Coming September 1st, 2017:
- A broad selection of personal and business credit card solutions - there is a card for your needs.
- A U.S. dollar credit card.
- Engaging reward and cash back options.
- Mobile phone insurance.
- Purchase protection and extended warranty.
- Travel rewards including trip cancellation, medical coverage, baggage insurance and collision damage.
- The ability to apply for the new personal credit cards online, in person or by mail.
- An online platform and self-service tool providing a complete at-a-glance look at your account and makes it easy to review account information.
Do you have a Libro credit card today?
Existing credit card holders will have questions about what this means. No action is needed now. You will receive more communication in the coming weeks.
For more information about credit cards, long-term planning and any Libro service, please contact your Libro Coach in branch or connect with our Contact Centre through the form below.
Libro exists to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario. How do we do that? Helping Owners grow their prosperity means understanding what’s important to them and helping them achieve their goals through products, services and coaching that match their plan. Libro’s new selection of Visa cards has many value added features and benefits that can help Owners achieve their ‘must do’ and ‘love to’ goals.Carol Normandeau - Executive Vice President of Advice & Service Delivery
The Libro Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. in a joint partnership with Libro Credit Union pursuant to a license from Visa.