Terms and Conditions
The Start Your Savings Bonus consists of a $105 cash deposit for new Libro Owners who complete the following steps:
Step 1: Become a Libro Owner online at https://www.libro.ca/join-libro or in a Libro location and open new personal chequing account, savings account or investment product.
Step 2: Within 30 days of completing step 1 set up a recurring, preauthorized deposit (credit) to your new personal Libro chequing, savings or investment account. (Note: recurring deposits must continue for a minimum of six months; if cancelled within six months the $105 Start Your Savings Bonus is required to be returned to Libro).
- Start Your Savings Bonus is available to individuals who:
- Are aged 18+
- Do not currently hold membership shares at Libro Credit Union
- Reside in Ontario in one of the following counties or regional municipalities: Brant, Bruce, Chatham-Kent, Dufferin, Elgin, Essex, Grey, Haldimand, Hamilton, Huron, Lambton, Middlesex, Niagara, Norfolk, Oxford, Perth, Waterloo & Wellington.
- Staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members are not eligible for the offer (they are already Libro Owners); immediate family members of staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members are eligible for the offer.
- March 1 to August 31, 2022
- The $105 Start Your Savings Bonus is deposited to the new Owner’s Libro personal chequing or savings account within 15 business days of completing steps 1 and 2 above.
- Individuals are limited to one Start Your Savings Bonus in their lifetime. For joint accounts, each new Libro Owner who is issued membership shares and meets the eligibility criteria is eligible to receive the Bonus. The Bonus is not transferrable or assignable. No substitutions are permitted.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Start Your Savings Bonus is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- Libro reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of the offer at any time.
- By redeeming this offer, you release Libro and its employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind (including actual legal fees and expenses) resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the promotion.