How to Enter
- Contest start date: April 1, 2022. The contest runs until April 21, 2022.
- Those interested in entering must comment on the Facebook OR Instagram post, tag three friends, and follow our corporate profile.
- Limit one entry per user on Instagram and one entry per user on Facebook per post.
- Entries are limited to residents of Ontario. Must be over the age of 18.
- Staff, Owner Representatives and Board of Directors members and immediate family members living in the same house are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family members include spouse, child, parent, stepchild, stepparent, grandparent, grandchild, brother, sister, father-in-law, mother-in-law, and any other relative permanently residing in the employee’s household.
- Chance of winning a $1,000 cash deposit towards the Libro savings or investment account of their choosing.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded, no substitutions.
How to Win
- The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One random draw will take place on or before April 27, 2022. The draw will happen at Libro’s administration office, 217 York Street, London, Ontario.
- Libro will contact the potential winner and require a reply within ten (10) business days via social media followed by a Libro Connect representative to ensure account status. In case of no response from the likely winner, within the ten (10) business day period, at the sole and absolute discretion of Libro Credit Union, Libro will disqualify that entrant. From there, the winner will forfeit their entitlement to receive a prize. In addition, Libro will choose an alternate eligible entry randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- The potential winner must be a Libro Owner or open an account to receive funds.
- Become a Libro Owner online at https://www.libro.ca/join-libro or in a Libro location and open a new personal chequing account, savings account or investment product.
- Within 30 days of completing step 1, Libro will release the funds, and they must remain for a minimum of six months; if cancelled within six months, the $1,000 Invest in Our Planet contest winnings must be returned to Libro.
- The potential winner must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question before being declared a winner.
- The winner must sign a declaration and release confirming compliance with the rules, acceptance of the prize awarded, consenting to the use of their name, address, and or/photograph without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Libro from liability in connection with the awarding and use of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
- The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- By entering this contest, you consent to Libro Credit Union using the information submitted with your entry to administer the contest and to use this information (including email address) to contact you to promote products and services which may be of interest to you. The information provided is strictly confidential and will not be sold, loaned, rented, or given to any other individual or organization for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Libro Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of the contest.
- By entering this contest, you release Libro and its employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind (including actual legal fees and expenses) resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the contest.