Sponsorships and donations are one of the ways Libro invests in our communities. Decisions on sponsorships and donations are made by our branches at the local level - to ensure we are meeting the unique needs of each of our communities.
If your organization is working on local initiatives that focus on economic development, money smarts and encourage youth leadership, we’d like to hear from you. Learn more about our focus areas.
Important Information to keep in mind
• Libro Credit Union accepts sponsorship and donation applications year-round.
• We appreciate having as much lead time as possible. The greater the notice we're given, the better decisions we can make regarding your application. Typically 4 - 6 weeks are required for us to make a decision about your application and then contact you with a response.
• Previous sponsorship support by Libro Credit Union does not guarantee approval of your application and not all eligible requests can be funded.
Ineligible applicants or projects
• Not aligned with Libro values.
• Individual or private business applicant.
• Projects and programs take place outside of southwestern Ontario.
• Funding the request would attach significant legal exposure or financial risk to Libro.
• Partisan or religious event or purpose.