Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Wealth professional - Could this be you?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Effectively apply advice-based selling and interest based conversations with all customer/Owner interactions
• Support effective sales management practices as part of the local branch, regional, and corporate teams
• Develop and execute an individual business plan that provides specific goals and targets that is aligned with brand, regional, and corporate plans
• Network and build rapport with professionals within our community
• As part of the team, provide wealth management expertise to meet the customer/Owner’s investment needs
• Develop a strong working relationship with the Account Manager, Lenders and other staff in the branch to develop holistic relationships with all customer/Owners sales experience in a customer service environment
• Establish and support a proactive advice and service culture.
The successful candidate will be located in our Listowel Branch until December 2019. Following this date, location will be determined upon a review of needs within the region.
Candidates for this position require a post-secondary diploma or degree with a number of business courses; a mutual fund license; willingness to work toward successful completion of courses required as a pre-requisite to the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or PFP designation; and 3 – 5 years’ work experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Shanna Doyle, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.