Libro is on the quest for a passionately accountable Software Developer Analyst to design, develop and maintain enterprise software applications, providing Credit Union Staff and Credit Union Owners (our fantastic customers) with access to information in a cost effective and timely manner! - Could this be you?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Be someone who can speak the languages we speak: MVC, HTML, CSS, JAVE SCRIPT, .NET, VB, C#, SQL, ASP.NET, GROOVY, GIT, JENKINS
• Have creative experience with mobile development
• Be responsible for timely delivery of high quality, unit tested software while working efficiently and under pressure to meet deadlines
• Analyze and interpret written business requirements and technical specifications and perform coding to written specifications
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
• Enjoy researching and reviewing new technologies to understand and recommend where these technologies may help solve business requirements
• Act as high-level support in the escalation of computer and application related problems to assist staff
• Actively participating in achieving team goals and targets with an emphasis on teamwork, while still being self-motivated and able to work independently and prioritize duties
• Demonstrate a professional image that supports and reflects our great “Be Libro” statements
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
*Experience in the financial industry is a plus
How we bring Joyful in our work:
• Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
• Generous vacation time
• Employee wellness programs
• Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
• Staff appreciation programs and awards
• Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
• A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
*Our Administrative office is located right in Downtown London, close to public transit, parking, shopping and restaurants
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips , Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
217 York Street, 4th Floor
London, Ontario N6A-5P9
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.