Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Project Manager. The incumbent’s primary focus is to manage simple to moderately complex projects from conception to completion ensuring timely execution and cost effectiveness. Acts as key contact and coordinator for all activities and functions related to the project. - Could this be you?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Identifies internal stakeholders. In collaboration with internal and partner stakeholders; defines and gain agreement on project scope, milestones, deliverables, timelines, budget, and identify potential project risks.
• Develops the action/implementation plan using appropriate tools.
• Ensures projects have adequate resources for scope and risk.
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members & stakeholders in a timely & clear fashion.
• Plans, schedules and conducts project meetings and keeps all meeting minutes.
• Tracks project milestones & deliverables.
• Participates in all aspects of the project management including; ongoing prioritization and management of project plans; and identification /facilitation of project working committees.
• May present project highlights to the IS Leadership and Grow Team.
• Project Tracker; ensures projects within the portfolio are kept up to date and accurate to Project Roadmaps and department activities. Provides regular updates to the Senior Project Manager.
• Manage and document sponsor approved changes to scope, timeline or budget.
• Conducts project hansei and records lessons learned.
• Builds and maintains excellent relationships with all departments & branches.
Complete projects within required timeline and within approved budget.
Closing Date: Monday, January, 28th, 2019
• Completed or near completion of Project Management Professional Designation – PMP
• University/College education in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3 - 5 years of work experience with solid knowledge credit union operations and experience in managing people & timelines.
• Proven Project Management experience.
• Banking & CRM (Ace) platform expertise preferred.
• Retail banking operations experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license for travel to visit branches and vendors.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Excellent listening, understanding and responding skills.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands & timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
How to Apply
Amanda Furtado, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street North
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.