Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Information Technology Analyst, in our Information Systems Department, London ON to perform a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in the operation of enterprise, client/server and desktop computer systems and networks. Will be a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Duties include work in the areas of user and system requirements and analysis, applications maintenance, computer systems support, network design and maintenance and data administration. A lead worker, technically proficient in performing their assigned duties at a high level of independence under minimal supervision and a point of escalation for IT Analysts and others within Information Systems. – Could you be Libro?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Maintain and support, including but not limited, to Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, System Center, Skype, other business applications and enterprise services.
• Expertise in VMware vSphere and Horizon View 7 (VDI) administration, VMware UEM, App Volumes, vRealize Operations Manager.
• Office 365 Product deployment management and Tenant administration (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Groups, etc.)
• Provide comprehensive technical expertise in the analysis and resolution of the most complex problems and takes appropriate action to ensure maintenance of stated performance objectives to maximize system availability and minimize response time.
• Patch Golden images and recompose desktop pools, Manage and troubleshoot Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
• Assist in the preparation and testing of Disaster Recovery readiness.
• Maintain flexible hours, participating as a senior pager carrier for 24/7 on-call services as scheduled, escalate when necessary and respond to emergency situations as required.
• A minimum of a post-secondary degree/diploma, with 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in System Administration
• Demonstrated knowledge of Azure AD, ADFS and Office 365 Tenant administration & configuration
• An in-depth knowledge of VMware and VDI technologies (vSphere 6.5, Horizon View 7)
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and must be able to work at the highest level of all phases of operating system administration.
• Basic understanding of data centers, SAN, NAS, iSCSI, NFS, FTP, and Tape Library.
• Extensive experience with Active Directory, high-availability design (failover systems and data replication) and data management.
• Extensive experience in configuring and administering VPN access
• Extensive experience with Microsoft core software applications, including Skype for Business, Exchange, Microsoft System Center, etc.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
217 York Street
London, Ontario N6A 5P9
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.