Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Full-time Financial Service Representative in our Leamington Branch. This key sales position focuses on activities related to the attraction, maintenance and coaching of customer-Owners in a financial portfolio of retail lending. Responsible for working closely with other members of the sales team to identify all opportunities, referring to the appropriate investment, or commercial representatives to build a full financial relationship with customer-Owners. This position is responsible for the customer-Owner’s initial introduction to Libro through onboarding and is key to building a strong future relationship. Strong interpersonal and coaching skills are necessary – Could you be Libro?
Closing Date: Monday, January 28th, 2019
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Support effective sales management practices as part of the local branch, regional, and corporate teams.
• Work with the sales team to identify all opportunities ensuring a full financial relation with Owners.
• May be required to develop and execute an individual business plan that provides specific goals and targets aligned with brand, regional, and corporate plans.
• Network and build rapport with professionals within our community, and participate in promotion of branch campaigns that build Libro’s brand within the community.
• As part of the team, provide advice and retail credit to meet the needs of the Owners.
o For lending, analyze financial information.
o Make recommendations based on risk and Libro policy.
• Meet the goals and targets set out for this position.
• Monitor risk areas including both deposit and loan risk areas.
• Solid knowledge in the area of retail lending with the ability to provide reliable information and advice to customer-Owners.
• Understanding of markets and trends within the industry
• Hold a post-secondary education with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a financial institution.
• Sales experience in a customer service environment. Work experience of 4-6 years.
• Mutual Fund license required
How to Apply
Amanda Phillips , Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.