The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Be responsible for a mix of duties including transactional, administrative and support, as well as proactive and Owner facing conversations and service
• Be capable and proficient in day to day front line service activities including front line transactions, service by phone, opening of new accounts and ongoing account maintenance.
• Manage a branch assigned portfolio of Owners to coach, service, and foster long term relationships and refer business to segment specialists where appropriate.
• Support wealth sales staff specified by the needs of the branch.
• Participate in identifying possible services to Owners at every opportunity
• As part of team, participate in promotion and branch campaigns, and community events to build the Libro brand within the community.
• Monitor risk areas including both deposit and loan risk areas.
• Operate a cash recycler or be responsible for own cash drawer as required.
• Maintain accurate files and accurate documents and manage monthly reports.
• Meet the compliance of established policy, procedures and processes.
• Hold a diploma or some business courses or related studies with experience in a financial institution
• Work experience of 1-3 years with customer service experience would be an asset.
• Be fully conversant on all products and services. Good knowledge in the area of retail lending with the ability to provide reliable information and advice to Owners.
How we bring Joyful in our work:
• Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
• Generous vacation time
• Employee wellness programs
• Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
• Staff appreciation programs and awards
• Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
• A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street North
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.