Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Full-time Financial Advisor who will take a proactive approach to helping the mass affluent segment of customer-Owners achieve their financial goals – including understanding each customer-Owner’s financial situation, life goals and tolerance for risk. Responsible for working closely with other branch & regional teams to ensure all opportunities are identified and referred to the appropriate business segments. Financial Advisors will believe in the long-term power of investment markets to generate excess returns over savings and/or other guaranteed deposits. They will communicate this belief to customer-Owners, colleagues, and potential investors– Could you be Libro?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Primary role will be to build relationships with Owners controlling $100,000 - $500,000 in investable assets that are appropriate for managed investment solutions (i.e. mutual funds and not GICs.) Specific branch and/or regional segmentation may vary
• Our customer-Owners are better off with a financial plan. Financial Advisors need to be able to translate Owner goals and priorities into modular based financial planning software. These plans will form the basis of all future investment decisions for the Owner and will be reviewed and updated periodically.
• Effectively apply advice based selling and interest based conversations with all customer-Owner interactions
• Support effective sales management practices as part of the local branch, regional, and corporate teams; Work with the sales team identify all opportunities ensuring a full financial relation with customer-Owners; Ask for business and Ask for Referrals
• Develop and execute an individual business plan that provides specific goals and targets aligned with brand, regional, and corporate plans
• Network and build rapport with professionals within our community
• Participate in community events with the goal of business development and building brand
• Meet the goals and targets set out for the Financial Advisor position.
Closing Date: Friday, January 18th, 2019
• Business Degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
• Must hold a PFP and/or CFP Designation, or be working toward completion of the designation.
• Industry experience of 5-7 years with at least 2-3 of those years in a managed investment (mutual funds sales) role.
• Must have ability to be MFDA licensed.
How to Apply
Shanna Doyle, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.