Libro is on the quest for a passionately accountable full-time Estates Coordinator in our London Administration Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for verifying and processing Estate documentation and payouts while adhering to policies and procedures established for Libro Credit Union as it relates to Estates. This position also supports with respect to inquiries on Powers of Attorney, trusts, joint ownership, etc., so a broad understanding of the legal and tax implications of these types of accounts is required. Could you be Libro?
Closing Date: Thursday, January 31st, 2019
The Epic Human we are looking for will possess:
• Current knowledge of all legislative changes related to estate matters and registered investments
• Accurate & attention to detail with all administration of manual tax slips as they apply to the Estate
• Strong knowledge of personal computer applications with the ability to work at an intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• The ability to work independently, prioritize daily duties and problem solve
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills (both written and verbal)
• The ability to work well with staff, internal and external partners, stakeholders and suppliers
• A demonstrated professional image that supports and reflects our great “Be Libro” statements
How we bring Joyful in our work:
• Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
• Generous vacation time
• Employee wellness programs
• Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
• Staff appreciation programs and awards
• Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
• A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
How to Apply
Pat Devellano, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
217 York Street
London, Ontario N6A 5P9
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.