Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Full-time Contract Financial Service Representative. This bold explorer will provide key sales support & service, by focusing on activities related to the attraction, maintenance and coaching of Owners within a shared branch portfolio. They require the ability to uncover Owner needs & opportunities and to proactively advise, refer, and ask for the business, assisting their team to provide the best possible Owner relationship. As a staff person who has frequent contact with Owners this position is vital to ensuring world class Owner service and satisfaction and is key to understanding Owner needs. - Could this be you?
This contract role will be one year in length.
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Role is universal in nature. Responsible for a mix of duties including transactional, administrative and support, as well as proactive and Owner facing conversations and service.
• Fully capable and proficient in day to day front line service activities including front line transactions, service by phone, opening of new accounts and ongoing account maintenance.
• Responsible to manage as part of a team a branch assigned portfolio of Owners to coach, service, and foster long term relationships and refer business to segment specialists where appropriate.
• Responsible for segment specific support to sales staff with segments specified by the needs of the branch to potentially include: Retail, Wealth & Business
• As part of team, participate in promotion and branch campaigns to build the Libro brand within the community.
• Participate in community events with the goal of business development and building brand.
• Hold a diploma or some business courses or related studies with experience in a financial institution
• Work experience of 1-3 years with customer service experience would be an asset.
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street North
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.