• Effectively apply advice based selling with all Owner interactions including inbound Owner calls, outbound sales calls, and Email/SMS.
• Support effective sales management practices as part of Libro’s sales and service delivery team.
- Assist branch sales team by ensuring all opportunities are identified to ensure a full financial relationship with Owners.
- Ask for the business.
- Provide general financial coaching, identify opportunities for referrals, and make recommendations based on risk and Libro policy.
- Answer enquiries and probe for cross service opportunities.
• Participate and contribute to the success of the team’s business plan goals and targets, and assist with branch business development efforts.
• Participate in community events as applicable with the goal of business development and building brand.
• Meet the goals and targets set out for the Contact Centre Representative position
• Be knowledgeable about Libro products and services, as well as policies and procedures while keeping in mind exposure to risk.
• Hold a post-secondary degree/diploma with a minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution, and sales experience in a customer service environment.
• Have knowledge in the area of retail lending with the ability to provide reliable information and advice to Owners.
• Actively participating in achieving team goals and targets with an emphasis on teamwork and building strong alliances with staff and Owners of Libro Credit Union.
• Have strong knowledge of personal computer applications.
*Experience in the financial industry is a plus
How we bring Joyful in our work:
• Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
• Generous vacation time
• Employee wellness programs
• Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
• Staff appreciation programs and awards
• Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
• A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips, Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street North
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.