Building a career at Libro puts you at the centre of a movement to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario. You become part of a team that is creating change and making a positive impact – socially, economically and environmentally.
Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Account Manager to focus on activities related to the profitable attraction, maintenance and coaching within a financial portfolio of commercial and agriculture Customer-Owners with less than $250,000 in deposits or loans. To work with other members of the sales team to ensure all opportunities are identified and referred to the appropriate investment, business, or wealth representatives to build a full financial relationship with Owners.
- Could you be Libro?
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
• Support effective sales management practices as part of the local branch, regional, and corporate teams.
• Develop and execute an individual business plan that provides specific goals and targets aligned with brand, regional, and corporate plans.
• Network and build rapport with professionals within our community.
• Provide advice and commercial/agriculture credit expertise to meet the needs of the Owners within the portfolio level.
• Participate in promotion and branch campaigns and community events with the goal of business development and building brand.
• Be responsible for being risk aware of Owner account activity and to maintain accurate account information.
• Hold a post-secondary degree/diploma with related courses in the area of business finance or agriculture, with 3 to 5 years work experience.
• Understand business concepts including the analysis of financial statements.
• Demonstrate ability to be proactive in a sales environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize duties and handle problem resolution.
• Have a strong understanding of the financial environment to provide products and services to meet the business Owner’s needs
• Be fully conversant on all products and services with the ability to provide expert, reliable information and advice.
• Develop and implement a business plan to develop and grow their portfolio of Owners
Experience working with commercial and/or agricultural experience within a financial institution is an asset.
How we bring Joyful in our work:
• Competitive salaries and employee pension plans
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision
• Generous vacation time
• Employee wellness programs
• Staff accounts and Staff rates on products and services
• Staff appreciation programs and awards
• Career development opportunities including tuition assistance
• A number of other great perks and rewards; fitness club discounts, technology offers, travel and entertainment deals, just for being part of our great team!
How to Apply
If you are eager to join an organization committed to excellence, growth and professional development, please apply by completing the form or by emailing:
Amanda Phillips , Human Resources Advisor
Libro Credit Union
154 Talbot Street North
Essex, Ontario N8M 2C7
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.